The Primrose Day Club is a specialized social day program for people with Alzheimer’s and related dementias. This adult day program includes meals, snacks, assistance with special diets and medications, supervision, and an entertaining activities program. Services are provided Monday through Friday.
- Integrated recreational and entertaining activities
- Supervision and assistance with activities of daily living
- Meals and snacks offered throughout the day
- The option of half or full day attendance
- Transportation available (based upon availability)
- Full Day More than 5 hours
- Half Day Less than 5 hours
Events and Activities
View our sample activity calendars to get a quick snapshot of what we’re doing every day.
- View our October 2020 calendar
- View our June 2020 calendar
- View our March 2020 calendar
- View our January 2020 calendar
- View our June 2018 calendar.
- View our March 2018 calendar.
- View our July 2017 calendar.
- View our February 2017 calendar.
- View our October 2016 calendar.
- View our September 2016 calendar.