The Primrose Day Club is a specialized social day program for people with Alzheimer’s and related dementias. This adult day program includes meals, snacks, assistance with special diets and medications, supervision, and a therapeutic activities program. Services are provided Monday through Friday.
- Integrated recreational and therapeutic activities
- Supervision and assistance with activities of daily living
- Meals and snacks offered throughout the day
- The option of half or full day attendance
- Transportation available
- Full Day More than 5 hours
- Half Day Less than 5 hours
Events and Activities
View our activity calendars to get a quick snapshot of what we’re doing every day.
- View our July 2017 calendar.
- View our February 2017 calendar.
- View our October 2016 calendar.
- View our September 2016 calendar.
- View our August 2016 calendar.
- View our July 2016 calendar.
- View our January 2016 calendar.
- View our December 2015 calendar.
“We have been busy bees these past couple of months. Our residents have been working hard to decorate for the special events we have hosted. At our Halloween party, we all got dressed up and danced to the “Monster Mash,” and played fun games like the Mummy Wrap. At our Thanksgiving dinner we got to spend some quality time with loved-ones and enjoyed Jack’s wonderful food. Thank you very much to all the families who were able to join us on this special day! It was wonderful to see all the Primrose families get together and mingle.”