Primrose is an assisted living facility focusing exclusively on adults who have Alzheimer’s disease and related forms of dementia.
Our memory care facility in Santa Rosa, CA offers:
Features of Primrose Senior Care Facility
- Primrose has developed unique operational protocols to enhance quality of care for residents, emphasizing security and safety in our settings.
- We offer an appropriate range of life-affirming and encouraging activities through our Day Club, Respite and Residential Care programs. These are catered to each person’s abilities and cognition.
- The memory loss programs at Primrose incorporate the latest research findings, including aromatherapy, touch therapy, music and pets, among others.
- The interiors of Primrose facilities are designed with way-finding cues and devices, fabrics and colors to help reduce confusion.
- Exterior areas are beautifully landscaped and secure. Our dining and nutrition program incorporates the latest research on what is needed for individuals facing memory loss.
Enjoy Life with Alzheimer’s and Dementia
There are many benefits to choosing Primrose for that special care.
We recognize the challenges that come to those facing memory loss and we encourage our residents to live in the moment. We hope that for our residents and their families, choosing Primrose provides peace of mind and relives the caregiver stress and burnout that is all too frequent.
We want our residents and their relatives to enjoy life without having to worry about the stress of caring for someone with memory loss, Alzheimer’s and dementia.
Visit us in Santa Rosa, contact us online and read our blog to learn more!