Primrose offers several services and resources to support caregivers responsible for loved ones with dementia.
- Arrange a stay at the Primrose Day Club, our social day program for adults with Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- Take a break from caregiving responsibilities when you need to rest, while you are traveling, during holidays, or vacations with our respite care services.
- Attend Community Presentations at our Santa Rosa facility to hear more about the latest research into the cause, cure, care and prevention of dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Share your story and support others at a Caregiver Support Group in Santa Rosa, Sebastopol, Windsor or Rohnert Park.
- Read our Primrose Press Newsletters, published monthly, and packed with information on what’s happening at our assisted living facility.