Change is an intrinsic part of life. All of us face those challenges at one time or another. Here are a few ideas to help you steer through the seasons of change.
1. Whether it’s fear, anxiety or excitement, be sure to recognize and accept your feelings.
2. Reach out to friends and family to support you.
3. Try to find the positive benefits that may arise from the change.
4. Be sure to take care of yourself by exercising, eating healthy and getting enough rest.
5. Be gentle with yourself. Adjusting to change takes time.
‘Listen! The wind is rising, and the air is wild with leaves. We’ve had our summer evenings, now for October eves!” (H Wolfe)